Would you like to learn more about moisture while earning AIA/IDCEC CEU credits? We have a HSW CEU for you. Filling out this form will help us get you in touch with a Mannington Rep in your area.
What You Will Learn:
1. Discuss why moisture and its effect on flooring adhesive are a hot topic in flooring, and how the conversation around moisture has changed recently.
- 2. Explain the preparation of concrete to receive flooring.
- 3. Describe the different moisture testing methods that are used for determining if the slab is ready to receive flooring.
- 4. Describe what can go wrong when using the wrong adhesive in a high moisture environment, and how the age of a concrete slab can affect a flooring installation.
- 5. Describe common types of moisture mitigation solutions for flooring installations.